I am so proud to say that I have been nominated by nikky44
for the Sunshine Award. I have been following Nikky44 for some time now, and I love all the subjects she touches as well as her beautiful writing 🙂 Thank you Nikky! Cauldrons and Cupcakes
nominated me for an award a few months ago and at the time I didn’t even understand what it was! This time I am grabbing it Here are the rules of this blog award if you are nominated:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog (see flower photo above).
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 or 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
So here are 10 things about me:
1. What are your favorite things to do? I love to Paint (Acrylic on canvas), spend time with my daughters and grand daughters. I love to ride my bicycle anywhere and everywhere. I love to go shopping for new clothes. I love to dance, I love getting involved with new projects and of course I love to write about things I love!
2. Where would you most like to travel to? This may change from time to time, but currently I’m on this kick that I would love to go backpacking in Italy for a few weeks.
3. Who would you most like to meet who is still living? Oprah Winfrey – She became successful by hard work and common sense. She has used her television series to unite people of all ages and race. Although I do not agree with everything she believes, she has been an inspiration to millions of people around the world.
4. Who would you most like to meet who has passed away? Helen Keller & Annie Sullivan- Helen Keller was a deaf-blind women. She went through life with dark and silence. She’s an inspiration because she showed the world that she can do it.
5. What do you think is the hardest thing to do? Conquer your fears, whatever they may be. Overcoming and pressing through your obstacles.
6. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Coke
7. What is your favorite charity? St Jude’s hospital
8. What are you proud of ? I have a lot of things to be proud of but I will try to narrow this down some. First of all, I am proud of my daughters, two beautiful ladies that have a heart of gold. secondly I am proud that even though I went through much adversity for most of my life, I found a way to overcome (in my own way) and be known as a sincere, creative, loving life kind of person.
9. What ambition do you still have? I want to spend the rest of my life working for myself doing what I love to do, writing, painting, pursue motivational speaking and see my memoirs get published. (That’s a lot of ambitions isn’t it?)
10. What is your favorite flower? I love all flowers but since it asked specifically I would have to say Tulips.
NOW the difficult part of the story is that I need to nominate other blogs.
. I must now nominate 10 WONDERFUL Blogs which I follow. The Blogs I chose are very inspirational, full of knowledge and are certainly worth a visit from you. This is a great opportunity for me to say THANK YOU.
These are the amazing blogs/bloggers I am nominating: Ok, so I may be breaking some rules here but I am so new at blogging that I am still trying to digest everything. I am only nominating four sites instead of ten because I want to really give credit to the sites that I feel come highly recommended. I have recently started following several other great bloggers but have not made myself very familiar with yet. I will be highlighting other bloggers very soon that I feel are a great inspiration to others so stay tuned!
Eric Wang, Pharm.D. – I love this Blog! If you are looking for great information about heath issues then this is the place. Eric has a wonderful way of writing that helps you understand the why, when, where and how of everything. I look forward to reading his articles and you can get lost in the wealth of information he has compiled. please visit his blog!
Amelia is a busy young lady who is a Psychology major with a Journalism minor. She has a spirit entwined into each line of her posts. She lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains (which I adore) and occassionally will post some of the most beautiful pictures ever! I think you will enjoy her blog.
Nicole has a style all of her own. She motivates her readers to look deep within themselves to gently find their inner peace through meditation. Her personal stories are lovely and I always enjoy reading her blog. It’s like a sweet bouquet of flowers being delivered to me each time I receive a post. I hope you will check out her blog.
this Blog is exactly what the title says it is. It’s a place where positive people come together to discuss and read about the laws of attraction and positive thinking habits. I think you will enjoy.
Kathy Thompson is a yoga instructor who loves life. I love her blog because she has so many inspirational posts to just dive into.
There you have it! Thanks again Nikki44!