"Seeing" things a little differently
thank you so much! It makes me feel good to know that in some way I have inspired someone which is the reason for my blog!
I was really surprised and honored when healthyfrenchie http://href.li/?http://healthyfrenchie.wordpress.com nominated me for an award! I absolutely love her blog! She is working hard to overcome several obstacles from her past and is aggressively making positive changes in her life. I highly encourage you to check her out.
Thank you so much!
~Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
~Share 7 things about yourself
~Nominate 7 bloggers you admire
~Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
1. I recently ran my first athletic race and actually finished! You can read more about that here https://sherrylcook.wordpress.com/2012/06/24/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-barbarian/ Maybe that is why I was nominated for this award! (must I get shocked to receive an award?) ouch!
2. I do not eat anything chocolate.
3. I just love my new iPhone my man purchased for me! (is this called addiction?)
4. I love to spend time outdoors and barefoot.
5. My two daughters and I share a lot of unexplained bizarre parallel life happenings… To weird to explain!
6. I am in the process of changing careers as soon as my gut feelings tell me it’s time.
7. secretly I am a famous singer belting out my tunes in the car to and from work!
Please visit these wonderful blogs, you will be glad you did!