Reality blog award
Just when I begin to feel down and out about my blog and I think no one is reading or even knows my little corner exists here… I check my notifications to find what else? A blog award no doubt! I have to admit…it feels good.
So, thank you so much to rarasaur for including me in her nomination for the Reality Blog Award! I personally love her down to earth posts about life, love and just normal everyday things…Her site is very entertaining! check it out!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the Questions
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want — and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
My Answers to the Questions
- If you could change something what would you change? Oh, so many things come to mind when I think about this. I would love for my family…parents and children to be more financially secure so they would not have to work so hard just to keep the bills paid.
- If you could relive one day, when would it be? This one is easy! each day that I am living now are the best days ever! Since my surgery to correct the abnormality on my eye a year ago, I have been living my dream and making the absolutely most of each and everyday! read more about that here…About
- What’s one thing that really scares you? Anything life threatening to my children or grandchildren…hands down.
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it? My dream is to be able to quit my job and pursue my passions in life full time…painting, writing, motivational speaking and helping others.
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? The funny thing about this question is that I cannot think of another person that I would like to be because everyone has their faults and problems. I’ve had fantasies of being a superstar singer and just singing my heart out in front of large audiences! Problem with that is I can’t sing worth a flip….lol
I hereby optionally pass this award onto:
Power of Positive Thoughts – Inspirational stories, positive thoughts and mental health advocacy.
In My Opinion… fascinating blog where the author poses a new question each day and gives her own opinion.
Christine M Grote – A wonderful down to earth blog about her life and marketing her book. A good read.
Finding Order in Chaos – Do you need tips and tricks to keep your life, home, garage in smooth running order? This is the site for you!
For those who I passed an award along, don’t feel obligated to do anything with it. I just wanted to spread some love along!